Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Friday, October 8, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
- 3 boys named Jamin, Aaron and Ethan
- going to the movies
- date nights with my hubby
- hanging out with friends
- picnics in the park
- "girls night out"
- hugs from my boys
- family get togethers
- my blue wallet
- nail polished toes
- cards that the kids have made
- taking the boys to tinkertown
- my treadmill
- watching my kids have fun together
- a clean house (doesn't happen often but I sure do love it when it does)
- watching Grey's with the girls
- staying in a hotel (ones without bedbugs)
- talking with my mom
- did I say chocolate?
- a good night's sleep
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
and she is so purdy
she is turning 26?
Hmmmm.... that doesn't rhyme. I guess I'm not so good at poems.
Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you have a fabulous birthday! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, I wish you so much happiness! Love you lots!
And Happy Birthday to Steven! I hope your day is fabulous too! :)
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Maybe, just maybe, I'll put some wedding pictures on here if I ever get them on the computer. That was back before we all had digital cameras. :)
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Yesterday was Canada Day, as you all know, but even bigger than that was my dad's 75th birthday! We had a good day visiting out at my parent's place, and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. Happy Birthday Dad! I love you very much!
I have pictures to share with you whenever I get around to it. Jamin finished soccer a week or two ago. I'd like to say he had lots of fun, but I don't think he did. I think he liked the kids and his coaches and everything, but he wasn't that motivated to play the sport. We'll see what next year brings.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
me: what are you doing, reading a book?
Jamin: ya I'm reading a book to my kitty
me: oh that's good
Jamin: you know what? if she (kitty) puts one paw out that means she wants to scratch, and you have to smack her and tell her who's boss, but if she puts two paws out that means she wants a hug.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
1. became a soccer mom
2. had lunch and spent the afternoon with a very dear friend of mine and her 2 adorable children, who I'm so glad moved back to Manitoba. (I told you I would blog about you Tracey!)
3. washed my hair every morning, see I told you it would be exciting
4. spent two nights without my husband, he had to travel for work (Did I ever tell you how I don't like to be alone at night?)
5. played Ms. Pacman
6. got stuff ready for our garage sale that we will have hopefully in the near future
7. took my kids to McDonald's for supper, met grandma and grandpa, auntie and a cousin there.
8. watched a hockey game, in the end my team lost but hopefully they will make up for it tonight
9. went grocery shopping
10. cleaned up part of the basement and organized the kids toys, looks much better
Friday, April 9, 2010
Happy Birthday Ethan! I love you soooooooo much! He really has been a wonderful baby and a real joy in our lives. I'm so thankful for all our boys.
Pictures to follow.......
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
See, his teacher sent a letter home before Spring Break started, and in it she gave a challenge, to build a leprechaun trap. Now, my husband wanted to build one that had spikes that could possibly harm this leprechaun, but seeing as the kids are in kindergarten, I thought maybe a more humane trap would be best. I'd hate for them to be traumatized so early in life. I forgot to take a picture of this trap that he built, but it's basically made out of cardboard, duct tape, a rope and Lucky Charms (the bait).
The kids have found leprechaun footprints all around the classroom, and one of the little boys traps had been moved (by the leprechaun). So he's out there, I just don't know if he can be caught. I sure hope he can. Jamin's already thinking of how he can spend the pot of gold.
Friday, March 12, 2010
So what's been new around here? Well, this winter we have had our share of sickness at our house (not unlike many others I'm sure), and this week was no exception. Last week my baby boy was sick with some strange virus that caused his neck to swell up (lymph glands) and made him one unhappy, tired little man, and he was unable to keep anything down for a while. Very unlike him. And this week he got the stomach flu, and of course it wouldn't be the stomach flu if we didn't all get it. (so far Jeff has escaped it, I hope it stays that way.) Although, it isn't nearly as severe as we've had it in the past, so for that I'm thankful.
I spent some time in February watching the winter Olympics. I love the Olympics and our Canadian team did not disappoint. Way to go team Canada!
Last week one morning I woke up to my alarm clock and heard some fantastic news. This year at the Portage Ex, Paul Brandt will be performing! How wonderful is that! I'll have to be sure to get there this year!
Ok, seriously, this is hard to think up what's new around here. I'm so thankful that the weather is getting so nice. I'm looking forward to sun and sandals and grass and my central air and all the good things that come with warm summer weather.
I hope everyone is well and that I still have someone left to read this. It's an odd post I know, but it's something. Bye for now!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
2. He's really cute.
3. And he's crawling.
4. I have 2 red Kitchenaid frying pans that I love, 1 big, 1 small.
5. We finished a pretty big renovation project this fall.
6. There's always more to do though.
7. My son Jamin started Kindergarten this past fall.
8. He also turned 5 this November.
9. I'll be signing Aaron up for Nursery School. He'll start in the fall.
10. He's going to be 3 in May.
11. Maybe I should potty train him?
12. I hate potty training.
13. I love buttertarts
14. I miss sleep.
15. I got a wrestling DVD set for Christmas.
16. I don't really follow wrestling anymore but I used to.
17. It's about Macho Man Randy Savage. He's my all-time favorite, oh yeah!!!
18. I don't like Sprite, or any other lemon-lime soda, unless it's in punch.
19. My mom bakes the best bread.
20. I learned growing up that hampsters don't live long if you don't give them water to drink.
21. I got my pinky finger squished in a change room door in SAAN in Brandon when I was younger. I needed stitches and still have the scar and an odd looking pinky to prove it.
22. I've never worn glasses.
23. I go to bed cold almost every night. It's winter.
24. Jeff will ask me why I'm cold in the summer and I tell him it's because it's winter. Just seems like a good answer to me.
25. I tried lobster once, don't need to again.
26. I want my kids to go to my parents house for supper one night when they are having liver. I won't cook it cause it's awful, but I want them to have to try it. Is that mean?
27. I'm super sensitive. I get my feelings hurt easily.
28. I wish I wasn't so sensitive.
29. I also worry alot.
30. I have extremely dry hands in the winter. It's now working it's way up my arm, well mostly around my wrist, but still, it's going up.
31. I'm driving a different van than last year.
32. It's silver.
33. I'm super excited about the Winter Olympics. Can't wait till Feb. 12!!!
33. I don't like car/van shopping. It's too stressful.
34. I don't like pancakes.
35. I like french toast.
36. I need to buy new socks.
37. I've been to Disney World.
38. I want to take my kids there someday.
39. I hope they like rides, cause I love em.
40. When we were in Florida, we saw an armadillo in the parking lot.
41. I may have been a little too excited about that.
42. I wear mittens, not too crazy about gloves.
43. Apparently I missed one last year so I'll add it now. I have a super fabulous sister-in-law! There you go Hes, it's on this years list! :)
44. This year my husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Wonder if he'll remember to take me to Vegas.
45. I help out at Awana in our church.
46. I'd pick going to the doctor over going to the dentist.
47. I have green eyes.
48. I love going out for lunch.
49. I just finished pulling Aaron off of Ethan. He was laying on top of him.
50. I'm looking forward to this summer.