Monday, October 4, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.....

  1. 3 boys named Jamin, Aaron and Ethan
  2. going to the movies
  3. bonfires
  4. date nights with my hubby
  5. hanging out with friends
  6. picnics in the park
  7. Christmas
  8. CHOCOLATE!!!
  9. "girls night out"
  10. hugs from my boys
  11. family get togethers
  12. my blue wallet
  13. nail polished toes
  14. cards that the kids have made
  15. taking the boys to tinkertown
  16. my treadmill
  17. watching my kids have fun together
  18. coke
  19. a clean house (doesn't happen often but I sure do love it when it does)
  20. watching Grey's with the girls
  21. staying in a hotel (ones without bedbugs)
  22. AWANA
  23. talking with my mom
  24. did I say chocolate?
  25. a good night's sleep





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay, I get that I'm probably lumped in there with other "friends" but still, I don't get my own number? Huh?

:)

Chocolate is pretty darn good.

Ange said...

You were lumped in with a few of them Tiffany. Sorry I didn't actually put your name in there. You'll be on my next list for sure! :)

Tiffany said...

I should think so!