Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 years ago.....

I haven't been on here much these days. So much to blog about, but just haven't been keeping up. But I couldn't let today go by without saying a little something about my hubby. It was 10 years ago today that we were married. So much has changed since that day, job's have changed, where we live has changed, we've had 3 beautiful children. We've seen each other through good times and some not so good times. I'm so thankful I have Jeff to share my life with and I can't imagine spending it with anyone else. He's a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I look forward to the rest of our lives. I love you so much Jeff, thank you for everything you do for us.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll put some wedding pictures on here if I ever get them on the computer. That was back before we all had digital cameras. :)

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Happy anniversary! I forgot you guys got married the same year as us. :)

Heather said...

You forgot the best part of being married to Jeff..... You got a fantastically georgeous sister in law!!! Blahhahah... just kidding. Happy anniversary!!