2. He's really cute.
3. And he's crawling.
4. I have 2 red Kitchenaid frying pans that I love, 1 big, 1 small.
5. We finished a pretty big renovation project this fall.
6. There's always more to do though.
7. My son Jamin started Kindergarten this past fall.
8. He also turned 5 this November.
9. I'll be signing Aaron up for Nursery School. He'll start in the fall.
10. He's going to be 3 in May.
11. Maybe I should potty train him?
12. I hate potty training.
13. I love buttertarts
14. I miss sleep.
15. I got a wrestling DVD set for Christmas.
16. I don't really follow wrestling anymore but I used to.
17. It's about Macho Man Randy Savage. He's my all-time favorite, oh yeah!!!
18. I don't like Sprite, or any other lemon-lime soda, unless it's in punch.
19. My mom bakes the best bread.
20. I learned growing up that hampsters don't live long if you don't give them water to drink.
21. I got my pinky finger squished in a change room door in SAAN in Brandon when I was younger. I needed stitches and still have the scar and an odd looking pinky to prove it.
22. I've never worn glasses.
23. I go to bed cold almost every night. It's winter.
24. Jeff will ask me why I'm cold in the summer and I tell him it's because it's winter. Just seems like a good answer to me.
25. I tried lobster once, don't need to again.
26. I want my kids to go to my parents house for supper one night when they are having liver. I won't cook it cause it's awful, but I want them to have to try it. Is that mean?
27. I'm super sensitive. I get my feelings hurt easily.
28. I wish I wasn't so sensitive.
29. I also worry alot.
30. I have extremely dry hands in the winter. It's now working it's way up my arm, well mostly around my wrist, but still, it's going up.
31. I'm driving a different van than last year.
32. It's silver.
33. I'm super excited about the Winter Olympics. Can't wait till Feb. 12!!!
33. I don't like car/van shopping. It's too stressful.
34. I don't like pancakes.
35. I like french toast.
36. I need to buy new socks.
37. I've been to Disney World.
38. I want to take my kids there someday.
39. I hope they like rides, cause I love em.
40. When we were in Florida, we saw an armadillo in the parking lot.
41. I may have been a little too excited about that.
42. I wear mittens, not too crazy about gloves.
43. Apparently I missed one last year so I'll add it now. I have a super fabulous sister-in-law! There you go Hes, it's on this years list! :)
44. This year my husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Wonder if he'll remember to take me to Vegas.
45. I help out at Awana in our church.
46. I'd pick going to the doctor over going to the dentist.
47. I have green eyes.
48. I love going out for lunch.
49. I just finished pulling Aaron off of Ethan. He was laying on top of him.
50. I'm looking forward to this summer.