Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I asked Jeff what I should blog about tonight and he told me I should blog about how awesome he is.

He is pretty awesome, most of the time. :)

Seriously, I have a great husband. I am very thankful for him. He's also a great dad, the kids adore him.

Do you realize that I am surrounded by boys? I'm especially reminded of this when they all start wrestling, or watching Transformers or Thundercats and talk about poop. Do you know that poop is always funny? At least when you're 3 and 5. I'm just waiting for them to get bigger and start jumping off the shed roof, or worse, the house. And I just hope none of them get seriously hurt. And I imagine that one day when I have 3 teenage boys, I won't be able to keep enough food in the house. But I wouldn't trade a minute of it. They sure do make life interesting, and I love them so so much. Even when they're fighting and crying, which is a lot. :)





No comments: