Monday, October 18, 2010

home sweet home

I'm home, it's always nice to come home. I missed my boys and they missed me too. It's always nice when they're happy to see me. It never gets old. Jamin even had tears in his eyes when he hugged me this morning. So did I. The other two didn't seem to notice a whole lot, but I'm sure they were happy on the inside, at least that's what I choose to believe.

It was a good weekend, and a very nice hotel. The only downside was the sofa bed was not so comfy. That's where I slept. The girls offered to share their beds with me but I was afraid (of things I will not mention here) so I opted for the sofa bed. :)

It was a weekend of shopping and eating and watching TLC, not too shabby.

So I'm sorry I missed a couple of days, but it was busy and I was pretty tired when I got home last night.

1 comment:

Q&L said...

funny Ange, glad to hear you had a great time. Was it a leather sofa?? otherwise... :)