Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

What a busy day today. I spent the morning getting ready for our Thanksgiving gatherings this weekend. Today we had supper at my parent's place and tomorrow we're going to go to our church in Portage and then after that we'll head to my in-laws for supper. Today was a good day and went by way too fast. We were missing a few people today, but we had a good time visiting and reminiscing and telling some funny stories from years ago. Hopefully next time the rest of them will be here too. I love my family, I love the time I get to spend with them and I only wish we could do this more often. I'm looking forward to more family time tomorrow! So this year I just want to say how thankful I am for our family. We've had to learn this year just how short life can be, so I'm just going to cherish every moment I get to spend with the ones I love. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: