Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So Jeff and I have been thinking of going to Fargo for a weekend. We've been wanting to do this for a while now, and it just hasn't worked out for us to go. We finally picked a weekend to go and lined up a babysitter. Turns out there is something big going on in Grand Forks and I can't find a decent hotel for a decent price anywhere. There are some real iffy kind of hotels for cheaper, but all the ones that I would enjoy staying at are just super expensive and I just can't bring myself to pay that, just for a place to sleep. And I don't want to risk getting bed bugs so I won't stay at a dive either.

(side note: we found a hotel in Jamestown, and the description on google maps read "this hotel smells like someone pooped in the toilet and didn't flush it for 16 years". No word of a lie, that was on google maps)

So now I'm not sure what to do. We still have one more option to check out so we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed that we can find something.


I just changed a setting so now I can leave lines between paragraphs. Woo hoo! Look at me go! lol

No comments: