2. I've been married to my husband Jeff for 8 years 4 1/2 months
3. We only dated 2 1/2 months before we were engaged, and 9 months before we were married. And no, there was no baby, despite what people probably thought. I just love him.
4. I love coupons
5. I have 2 brothers
6. I have 3 sisters
7. I am the youngest
8. When I was young, I jumped off my dads scaffolding, caught my foot and landed face first on the cement pad in front of our garage. Got 2 black eyes.
9. My favorite thing for breakfast is toast, I know, very exciting
10. My favorite movie is "Robin Hood Men in Tights" and I own 2 copies
11. I don't like to give out my age over the internet because I'm afraid of identity theft
12. I had braces when I was a kid. Very cute when you're already the overweight kid in your class, and now have braces. Nope, didn't get teased at all! (can you sense the sarcasm?)
13. My first car was a 92' Plymouth Sundance. We retired it this past summer when we finally got a truck. We've attempted to replace it before, but it always found it's way back to us.
14. Got $100 for the old car at a scrap yard. It won't be finding it's way back now.
15. My favorite thing to wear to bed is a pair of pj pants and my husbands very old t-shirt. I think it may be from when he was in high school, or not long after. He gave it to me the last time I was pregnant. Probably knew he wasn't getting it back anyway.
16. I wear the colors black and burgundy a lot. This was pointed out to me just recently.
17. I believe that we were created.
18. I do not believe that the earth is millions of years old.
19. I never did finish cleaning out my garden last year. There are still cucumbers in it.
20. I will not be planting a garden this year. Unless it's a grass garden.
21. I am the most indecisive person I know, just ask my husband.
22. I think that I will one day get cancer.
23. I have green eyes.
24. I will never tell you how much I weigh, and I hate it that they weigh me at pre-natal appointments. Is it really necessary?
25. I weigh myself almost everyday.
26. I love cake
27. I have 6 nieces, 6 nephews, 1 great niece and 2 great nephews!
28. I love going to the movies
29. I have never gone to college or university. I have taken some insurance courses though. Did pretty good.
30. I have never been pulled over by the cops. Although, now that I've said it....
31. I went to a Garth Brooks concert once. It was a dream of mine (back then, I've since had other dreams, bigger dreams)
32. I would go to another Garth Brooks concert.
33. When I walk on my treadmill, I listen to Celine Dion.
34. I love God. (This should have been listed as number 1)
35. I can play the piano. Not well, but I can play.
36. I have been to England and Scotland, Tampa Bay and Disney World! (there are other places too, but those are the furthest away)
37. I use Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, the blue one that smells like coconut. (not the 2-in-1)
38. I love things that smell like coconut. Makes me feel all tropical or something.
39. I used to buy the cheapest shampoo I could find. Then Tiffany changed my mind. Not necessarily on the brand, just on the cheap part.
39. My right foot is smaller than my left foot.
40. My left calf is bigger than my right calf. There are medical reasons for these things.
41. I'm afraid to die. There, I said it.
42. I've been driving a mini van for the past 4 years. Never thought I would be driving a van until well into my 30's.
42. I hope my van will last for a few more years. I hate car payments.
43. I have brown hair.
44. My ears are pierced but I very rarely wear earrings.
45. I used to have a second hole in each ear, but since I rarely wear earrings, they grew shut.
46. One of my favorite songs is "Shameless" by Garth Brooks.
47. The next house I buy is going to be self-cleaning. They make ovens that way, why can't they make houses that way?
48. I miss my grandma
49. I wish I could make buns.
50. Before I go to bed, I have to make sure the toaster is unplugged and the stove is off. Even if I didn't use the stove or the toaster that day. I also check on my boys about 3 times each, to make sure they're okay. I think I'm a little nuts.
51. I'm good at Wheel of Fortune.
52. I like to play Yahtzee with my parents. I always lose, but it's fun anyway.
53. I love hymns
54. I have no pets. Not anymore.
55. I don't want to travel to any country where I don't speak their language.
56. I have all my wisdom teeth.
57. I haven't mowed the grass in 9 or 10 years.
58. My excuse is that I can't start the mower.
59. I really can't. At least the last time I tried, oh about 3 1/2 years ago.
60. That's why I have a husband.
61. I'm kidding.
62. I don't shovel either.
63. I got stuck in Tiffany's driveway the other day.
64. I watch Days of our Lives, The Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
65. I don't read much. I'm working on this. Not right now though, I'm typing.
66. I don't play sports and I love my treadmill.
67. I believe that my treadmill may kill me one day. Maybe today.
68. I love Coke. The drink not the drug
69. Pepsi is not the same, although I will drink it if desperate
70. I don't like honey-dill sauce
71. My middle name is Patricia, after my mom
72. Most people call me Ange
73. I will never wear a bikini
74. I'm not a very good swimmer. I failed maroon in swimming lessons twice, then I quit. Stupid front crawl anyway.
75. I'd rather bake than cook. (Tif, you and I should live together)
76. There are two places I want to travel to. Hawaii is one, the other is Las Vegas.
77. I don't gamble. (except for the 2 times I played Bingo, payday pool, the occasional draw, and the lottery ticket I bought with Heather, we won $10 and then went for ice-cream)
78. I told my husband that he has to take me to Las Vegas for our 10 year anniversary. I would settle for Hawaii.
79. I've never smoked anything in my life.
80. I probably have some nice healthy lungs.
81. I worked at Wal-Mart for 3 days.
82. I also had a job at Chicken Chef once, stayed for 1/2 an hour and then quit. Never actually did any work there.
83. I'm not lazy. Well, not always.
84. If I would have been a boy, my name would have been Geoffrey. Coincidence that I married a Jeffrey?
85. My sister once told me that the only reason they had me was in case someone in my family needed an organ.
86. My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom.
87. I vote for laundry over vacumming.
88. I am for the death-penalty.
89. I moved to Portage with Lyla when I was 18. Had no job, but moved anyway.
90. I think the deck on the front of my house was a waste of money.
91. I'm good at math.
92. I worry a lot.
93. I told my sister just before I turned 18 that if any of them needed an organ, they'd better hurry up. Now they're all mine.
94. I love my family. (and I mean mine and my husband's family)
95. I love my friends.
96. My favorite pet was Maggie. (miniature poodle)
97. I'm afraid of heights
98. I love roller coasters.
99. I am so thankful to be a wife and mother. I love all my boys so much. I have the best job ever.
100. I love getting hugs from my boys.