Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have some news that I thought I would share with you all. Some of you will already know this, some maybe not. But we will be moving to the Morden/Winkler area come this summer. Jeff got a new job with Buhler Industries in Morden. Last Thursday was his last day of work, this week he is off and then come Monday morning he will be starting his new job. This is a big change for us, especially since I have never lived anywhere but Portage and Austin, but we feel this is where we are being led and are excited for some new opportunities. (and completely scared and freaking out at the same time) I will miss my friends and family we have here, but I keep telling myself it's just a car ride away, and not all that long of one. But please come and visit us, we'll be out here visiting lots too! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind and busy with getting our house ready to sell and all the fun stuff that comes with moving! Just wanted to fill you all in, sorry I didn't do it sooner, like I said it's been a whirlwind. Late last night we put our house up for sale, we are going to try to sell it privately. If you need a house in Portage or know of someone who does, send them our way! I will try to keep you posted on things that are happening with us! I'm hoping the kids will adjust well, they seem to be okay with it for now! Okay, gotta go get some more stuff done!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck and have fun!