Thursday, February 26, 2009

Van Update

I got a call from an adjuster yesterday and they informed us that the damage on the van was too much for them to be willing to fix it. So, now we'll be on the lookout for a new van, which is somewhat unfortunate. We liked our van and were hoping to get a few more years out of it. And it had some features that I don't think we'll find on other vans of a similar year. But, these things happen and we'll find something out there I'm sure.

Now, if only a certain friend of mine would sell me her van!

5 comments:

Q&L said...

That's too bad :( car shopping is no fun, hopefully everything works out for the best!

Tiffany said...

Hmmmm, who would have a van you could buy. Too bad I still didn't have my town and country. It had a little ding in it too, other than that - not bad!

Good luck.

Candice said...

Too bad we just sold our car today...But you didn't want a car anyway, so that's kind of an irrelevant fact.

I just wanted to be apart of the conversation. That's all. Sorry.

Candice said...

BTW - congrats on making your 200 mile goal!!! Good for you.

Sonya said...

If I wrote off my car I'd be dancing. But if I was driving a van that suited me to a T, I'd be pretty discouraged too. Maybe you'll get lucky and find something you like even better!