Friday, June 27, 2008

My boys


I missed writing about Fathers Day. But this photo was taken at the end of Fathers Day. In the photo is my husband Jeff, and my two sons Jamin and Aaron. Let me just say first of all that they love their dad. And he's a great dad. They get so excited when he comes in the door after a long day at work. They play wrestle with him and watch cartoons with him and basically make a lot of noise together. I just know that one day, when the boys are older, I'll have a lot of time by myself because they'll all be gone playing hockey, paintball or building forts outside. I'm so thankful for my family and for the love they have for each other. So thank you Jeff, for the time you spend with our boys, raising and teaching them. We are all blessed to have you in our lives.

No comments: