Friday, January 10, 2014

After much pressure to blog.....

Oh wow!  It's been a long time since I've been on here.  Not even sure where to start or what to write.  I guess a lot has changed since my last post, and maybe I'll dive into some of that, but not right now, not this post.  I'm writing now because I am getting together with some really great blogger friends this evening, and I would really like to not get kicked out of the group.  Some of us know each other from way back, and others are newer friendships.  I love these girls, and when we get together we always have a great time and have lots of laughs.  So please ladies, forgive me for my absence, please don't give me the boot yet.  I look forward to seeing you all tonight!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like how you skip entire years between blog posts.... lol

Heather said...

Ok, don't stop now! Don't know what to write? Here's your topic for your next blog: 10 Things we don't want to know about Jeff. Lol... Chop chop!!