I have to apologize to anyone who has been waiting patiently (or not so patiently)for me to write something new. I don't have any great news to write about so I'll just let you in on a few things:
1. I'm having a baby, not today, but sometime
2. I've been debating on whether or not to pay for an ultrasound in which I can find out the sex of my baby. You see, I really want to know the sex, but they won't tell you in Portage and I'm unable to go to the one place in Winnipeg that will tell you. So, if I want to know, I have to pay. That being said, I made my appointment yesterday. Whether or not I will keep this appointment is yet to be determined.
3. Keeping with the "I'm pregnant" theme, the thing I dislike about getting pregnant is knowing that I WILL gain weight. And, as my clothes are quickly getting tighter and tighter, I've resorted to getting out the maternity pants. Have I ever told you how much I hate maternity pants. As comfortable as they are when they stay up, they don't stay up. And, no belt loops. Try getting a belt for an expanding belly. I also just hate gaining weight. I know you're supposed to when you are pregnant, but I don't like it just the same.
4. My boys are loud. Either that or my house is small. I love them to pieces anyway.
5. I finally hung the pictures of my boys that were taken last year around this time. They look fantastic. I don't know what took me so long. I think it was the lack of picture frames, but thanks to Dollarama I have 3 picture frames for $3.00. How great is that? And they were just what I wanted, believe it or not.
6. My bathroom still isn't finished. Although, it's looking pretty good. At least I have a bathtub with a working shower, a toilet and a working sink. Life is pretty good. Thanks Jeff (and my dad, and Jeff's dad)
7. On Tuesday I'm going to a Celine Dion concert. I've had these tickets for a year, maybe more. So, the day is finally near. It's going to be awesome!
8. I haven't started my Christmas shopping. Well, not really. I ordered something online, but that's it. I love Christmas, and I wanted to get my shopping done early. I guess I should get on that.